Started playing handball from the age of eight for Sävehof IK in Partille, Sweden...After her first year of high school, she transferred to Kärra HF, another Gothenburg club where she currently plays left wing...She is looking forward to many opportunities in the future to play competitive handball for her home club, as well as for Team USA.
- 2021: Named to U.S. Women's National Team for North American and Caribbean Handball Confederation (NACHC) Women's Championships
- 2020 Gothenburg Cup - 1st (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- 2018 USM - 2nd (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2018 Skadevi Cup - 1st (Skövde, Sweden)
- 2018 Bohus Cup - 1st (Kungälv, Sweden)